Invitation to Become a Member of Basi
Thank you for enquiring about becoming a member of Business Advisory Services Incorporated (Basi). Basi prides itself in becoming the most dynamic, innovative and well- regarded leader in the delivery of business advisory and support services. Basi is a member owned and operated organization that facilitates strategic planning and business solutions to organizations at all stages of their lifecycle resulting in positive social, economic and environmental outcomes. We field on average 5000 enquiries per year for business assistance.
Membership to Business Advisory Services (Basi) provides organizations with an exceptional return on investment. As a Corporate Member, the employees of your organisation may attend most of our workshops and business forums for free.
Business meetings are held at different venues throughout the North West Region and are also available for delivery onsite at client’s premises by prior negotiation. All business meetings provide attendees with an opportunity to not only learn from other successful business people but to also network and to build relationships with potential customers, new suppliers and to forge relationships with strategic alliances.
Additionally, member organizations receive a subsidised hourly rate on all consultancy projects delivered to them by Basi. Basi is capable of designing, developing, implementing and delivering a broad range of competitively priced, high quality consultancy projects suited to a diverse range of industries that achieve the goals and objectives of its clients. Conference facilitators are also available at subsidised rates for members
Call our client services manager on (02) 9678 9733 to make a time to discuss your needs.
Yours in business success
Membership Benefits include:
- Access to free *CCH financial benchmark report;
- Access to *free Confidential Counselling;
- Discount to attend Basi regional network breakfast meeting.
- Free *attendance for members and employees at cutting edge business management workshops,
- Inclusion in Basi referral database;
- Monthly e-newsletter sent to approx. 3000 clients
- One hour free business consultation;
- “Opportunities for Members” newsletter
- Subsidized, high quality consultancy projects and development of business plans;
- Subsidised rates for conference facilitators and key note presenters;
Membership Fees are dependent on the number of people employed by the organization wishing to join:
|Number of employees
||Monthly direct Debit
||Payment in full
|0 – 5 employees
||$24 per month
|6 – 10 employees
|11 – 20 employees
|21 – 100 employees
For monthly debit memberships, two months in advance is required at the time of joining. Monthly payments must be made whether the membership benefits are being utilised or not. Following completion of the minimum term, one month’s notice of cancellation in writing is required.
* For monthly or cheque payments, please download this form and mail or fax it to Basi PO Box 724, Blacktown NSW 2148 Fax: (02) 9678 9744
If you would like to pay by cheque, please make Cheques payable to:
Business Advisory Services Inc.
And send them to our postal address: PO Box 724, Blacktown NSW 2148
To join online, please proceed to our secure server